Application checklist: We request that your application and supporting material be sent electronically when possible. Your professional or personal reference letters may be sent electronically or by mail.
- Completed application including residence information and fee table
- Resident agreement, house rules and informational material provided upon application for residence
- Letter of recommendation, emailed or mailed by reference directly to NJARR
- Policies and procedures, operating standards, or equivalent information provided to residence staff
- Code of ethics if not included in above
- Residence Photos
- Inspection to be scheduled
Please be sure you go over your houses with our pre-inspection checklist to be sure you are compliant, this will be sent to you after you submit your application.
Apply to become a member of NJARR
Apply to become a member of NJARR by clicking the link above.
Members and friends of the New Jersey Alliance of Recovery Residences, provide premier quality service to their residents and clients in New Jersey. All members must pass NJARR's strict screening process, to assure the New Jersey standards will be met effectively. NJARR also provides a collaborative voice for all member recovery residences.